Aloha! :D
Today I have days 4 (Pink), 5 (Purple), 6 (Favorite Color Family) & 8 (Duochrome, Flakie or Halo) to share with you :D
Lets get started, shall we?
Day 4 - Pink - I bought a new pink to use for this - China Glaze in Strawberry Pink - its the prettiest pink I own!! These were quite hard for me to do (lots and lots of touch ups), but I think they looked so cute tho! Maybe next time they will be neater...
Day 5 - Purple - I used China Glaze "Gamer Glam" and on the ring and thumb fingers I used Orly "Shine", topped with a silver holographic glitter (bought in Samaroo's, POS)
![]() |
| I can see your Halo, Halo, Halo, ooohhoohhhh...lolzz |
![]() | ||||||
| my skin started peeling .. ugh! |
Day 6 - Favorite Color Family - So even though I used Blue for this challenge, its not my favourite colour. I just had more blues than any other, but that's okay! I don't think this turned out well, but I tried really hard. I hope you like the idea (not my idea, saw a pic on pinterest and I tried to recreate it). I took these pictures before cleanup, please forgive..
![]() |
| I think the thumb turned out the best! |
Day 7 - Ombre or Skittle - Decided to skip this one! Maybe I will do it later on.
Day 8 - Duochrome, Flakie or Halo - So I bought some new gold halo glitter from the mall and when I got home, I painted my ring finger with clear coat and topped it with the glitter, just to try it out! When it was time to do this challenge (which I thought was flakie only), I decided not to remove the already painted ring finger, and leave it as a "accent nail". So without even knowing it, I had done both the flakie and halo :D
For the rest of the fingers I used Cherimoya "Sequel" topped with Color Club "Snow-Flakes". I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this flakie over darker colours, especially over black!
I know this post is pretty long but I do hope you enjoyed it! Which did you like the most??
BTW Day 9 - Saran Wrap. I dunno what I'm gonna do as I don't have any at home. Maybe I can use a plastic bag? O_o We'll see how this goes... Maybe you can give it a go too! :D
Take care until next time...
























No comments:
Post a Comment