Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yellow, Brown and Micro Beads

 Like my Yellow nails? Me too :D




Moving on.....

I did it last night right after I messed up my yellow mani! :/

I love this new polish I bought. It's by Jordana in Cabaret. I only applied two coats but I must say, this dried suppperrrr fast...In the pictures below, there is no top coat..













4 comments:

  1. What's the name of the yellow polish? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kleancolor - Neon Yellow and then Jordana - Mellow Yellow! :) thanks for the feedback! :D

      Delete
  2. When I go home I will get the right names for you....but I used white as a base and then used two yellows...I just thought one would look a little brighter but both were sort of the same ... One yellow was in Kleancolor and the other was a Jordana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white really makes it pop! with out it, it needs more coats and still doesn't look as bright but that's just my opinion :D

    ReplyDelete