Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Geometric? - Day 10..

Hey Guys,

As usual, late on the challenge (day 11 started yesterday), but at lease I tried it....I dont even know if this is "Geometric" but I kinda like it....Maybe tomorrow or day after I will try day 11's challenge (splatter).

What I used:
  • White - Jordana
  • Tuxedo Black - Kleancolor - Nail to Toe Nail Art (Striper)
  • Few Gems
I took a pic of this cuz I liked it - I loved it!!




I love how the ring finger came out the most....and index finger got 5th place...lol


I had to cut my kleancolor striper brush because I didnt like how the brush was applying the polish.....I wasnt gonna buy any more of these polishes....but I change my mind....all I gotta do it trim my brush to my liking! YYAAAYYY! I also used thinner in the polish to make application easier!

Do you like how these turned out?  Is it "Geometric" lolz   :D


No comments:

Post a Comment