Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Tape Mani" and "Cheer Yourself Up Mani"

Sup Luvies?

Today I have for you Days 12 and 13!  

Day 12 - Tape Mani
I. JUST. LOVE. LOVE. LOVEEEE. how this turned out!

What I used:
  • Of course, tape - Magic Tape (easier removal in my opinion)
  • Craft Scissors 
  • Sally Hansens - Green Tea and Bamboo Nail Strengthener
  • Kleancolor - Neon Pink
  • China Glaze - Strawberry Pink (this can definitely be used alone as your base color!)
  • China Glaze - Black
  • Kleancolor - Striper Black
NB:   It's very important you allow your nail polish to completely dry before you apply the tape for the design. If its not, it will pull the nail polish off!






Day 13 - Cheer Yourself Up Mani

Day 13 is absolutely simple yet so beautiful! I kid you not! First time I did this, I couldnt help but stare at my nails and smile all - the - time!! Glitter is always gorgeous...but this was just on another level for me! :D Hope you like it as much as me and you are not disappointed and think *dang! this chick exaggerated!!* :/ lolzz

What I used:

China Glaze - Liquid Leather
Jordana - Lunar Lights

That's it!

Here it is :


Although these mani's are simple, it's still effective.  They both made me smile :D

Beauty in simplicity...


Would you try these?




No comments:

Post a Comment