Hi everyone!
It seems as though I have the days for the challenge all wrong... I thought it was every other day, but to my relief its not! So I am quite happy for that!!! It's every three days!
So here's what I did for Day 3 - Gold
It seems as though I have the days for the challenge all wrong... I thought it was every other day, but to my relief its not! So I am quite happy for that!!! It's every three days!
So here's what I did for Day 3 - Gold
![]() |
| Outdoor, Overcast sky |
![]() |
| Outdoor, Overcast sky |
![]() |
| Outdoor, Overcast sky |
What I used:
- Neon Pink by Kleancolor
- Chunky Holo Candy by Kleancolor
- Gold Sequin Dots, bought at a local bookstore sometime ago.
- Clear Coat
The only gold I have in my collection of nail polishes are glitter. I didnt really feel like using it, and decided that I would skip this day, but then I saw these, and I figured, why not?? So I just applied them to the color I already had on. Simple, but in my opinion, cute...and bright! lolzz
Well I hope you enjoyed this post today! Please feel free to join the challenge too!.
Day 4 (March 20) will be "Pink" .... see you then :D
PS: Sorry for the bad pics and also for the cuticle mess :)










Those are cute.
ReplyDeletethank you hunni :D
ReplyDelete