Hi guys!
I was gonna skip Day 9 but I tried it (even tho Day 10 - Geometric
starts today) and it turned out pretty ok. One reason I was gonna skip
this was because I didn't have anymore Acetone but to my surprise I
actually didn't make much of a mess :D Happy about that!
Tell me what you think!
In the pictures, you can't really see how pretty the gems are. In person they have an iridescence finish, which is, as usual, always pretty. :D
See you next time!





Oooo that green is pretty. The design came out great
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I think I did the saran wrap method wrong tho :D it really is a gorgeous colour, very bright and in your face!! ...lol....i have the metallic blue in it also and that too is awesome! I wanna get the rest of the Metallic colors in Kleancolor! You have the gold right?
ReplyDelete