Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

3 Burds Wid 1 Stone? Oh yeahhh!!

Hey guys ;)

So far I've missed a few days in the challenge bellow....(trying to keep up with Naomi and her friends)


They have reached day 17 and the last one I did was day 13.... (Click the picture above to enlarge).

I couldn't do day 14  beeecause I didn't have the tools to do so....BUT I went to Pennywise and I saw the Salon Express set which came with 5 plates and a holder thingy and the stamper thing (whachamacallit). I cant remember how much I paid but was under $100 TTD.

Day 15 - I refuse to do this right now - I tried it sometime ago - OH! What failure!! lol

I was gonna do day 16 today using the stamping plate using opposite colors! I figured, why not kill two birds with one stone??? But then I realized that they were on day 17 already! Seeing that I have never done stamping before (had a very cheap one but it never worked at all!), I'm, in fact, killing 3 birds instead of 2! lolzz

Final results arent fantastic but I tried....

As you would see, for opposite colors I used blue and orange....










My top coat smudged it a little :( 

How was my first attempt at stamping....do I suck so far? I think I did a pretty awesome job! Sorta...lolz






2 comments:

  1. I think everyone has problems with their first attempts at stamping. I anxiously await your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :D The first set it had was $20.00 it was a fake konad and was absolute rubbish! lolzzz i had bought it hoping for the best....wish i didnt throw it away now...maybe i could have tried the plates i got with it...oh welll

    ReplyDelete