Hellllooo guys! How are you today!
So, my heading has a sad face and the reason for that issssss, I spent money that I dont need to be spending....if you know what I mean! LOL but thats A - O - K!! BEcause, I love love love everything that I purchased! NO REGRETS!
These are everything
Here are the mirco beads. I paid $25.00 for a box of 12 colors! I bought 4 boxes. One to give my sis, one for me and we'll see what happens to the other two!
And here are the earrings! All these earrings bought were discounted. Some were even half price. Steal of a deal in my opinion. (YES YES, I AM AN EARRING WHORE!!!)
Now these last few pieces were not bought in WW but I thought I would include them. These were bought at the Farmers Market.
For the WW world purchase, I spent $262.00 TTD.
So seeing that the mirco beads came up to $100.00, I paid $162.00 for the 9 pairs of earrings. Without the discount, I would have paid $292.00. I saved $130.00!!! Not too bad, right? Thumbs up WW!!!
Tell me, what do you think about my new treasures, YAY or NAY?































Love the colourful bracelets
ReplyDeleteIts really pretty!...Other than earrings, I don't usually wear jewelry and I never invest in it, but I just feel inlove with it!
ReplyDelete