Today, on my way to get home, I decided to go get ONE thing, one little item - a face cream .... one thing turned into many things :| Does that ever happen to you?
 |
| I bought this for my dog.....aint it cute.....$18.95 |
 |
| My sis are into owls....so i bought this for her...well, she's gonna get one...it came in a pack of 4....$9.95. Not bad, right?? |
 |
| Have a friend who loves butterflies, and purple, so she is gonna get one....$9.95 |
 |
| The bf sister birthday is coming up and she LOVES tigers....thought it was sooo cute!! $7.95 |
|
 |
| Here is the inside.... |
 |
| I just loved this one, so I bought it...feel to do lady bug nails everytime I look at it | .... lol $795 |
|
 |
| And here is the inside... |
 |
| I rather these than the loofah (??) (These are softer than the ones they have in penyywise)... Bought one for my cuz, and the other, just an extra one... $13.95 each |
 |
| This is what I originally went for.... $41.95 ..robberyyy!!! |
 |
| Didnt buy it last time and I just couldnt stop thinking about it...so i picked it up....cant wait to try it!! $21.95 |
 |
| Here is the handle area. Its soft and rubbery... | | |
 |
| Baby wipes, its okay...hate the feel of them....its like used dryer sheets thinking about it....$11.95 |
So that's what I bought today!!
Yesterday, I went into Micles and picked up a few nail polishes. I cant remember how much I paid for them but I think they were $10.00 maybe, I dunno...
 |
| I bought this hoping that it would help strengthen my nails a little....my nails are super thin and bend realllllly easily! I think baby nails are stronger than mines!!! |
 |
| This one was bought for the same reason as above...to help strengthen my nails... |
 |
| Saw it...fell in love.....reminds me of Nicki Minaj...love that bitch! lolz |
 |
| No need to explain why I bought this one, right?!?!?!...love it!! |
 |
| Saved the best for last...lolz....here is my doggie....doesnt seem too excited does he! lolzzz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Take care! :D
Nice shopping. I do the same thing, go for 1 thing an come out with a bag full
ReplyDeleteThanks.... :D
ReplyDeleteOh I didn't realize Micles had polishes! enjoy
ReplyDeleteyeah! and makeup too!
ReplyDeleteThe owl notepads are so cute! and I totally understand the baby wipes dryer sheets thing, it happens with cheap brands, and they're basically useless! LOL at your doggie :P
ReplyDeletepoor doggie! Always doing silly things to him >_< lolzz
ReplyDelete