Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Splurge at Wonderful World!

Hi guys,

I know that its been a while since my last entry! Guess I am a little too lazy! lol

I have a little something to share with you guys and I am super excited about it :D

I went into WW (Frederick Street branch - the one closer to Queen St. ) today and I stumbled upon these nail art glitter supplies!

I know that I have hex. glitter already, but its smaller than these...






These are what I bought....I bought three of the same thing, cause I dont really see them anywhere and for $35.00, you just cant go wrong..I was thinking also that I may give one to my cousin who sometimes do nail art to and other craft.




Some of the colors are repeated but thats okay! :D


Back in 2012, I bought this set of micro beads. Its the same Kleancolor brand. This also was $35.00

i love the gold!

So that's my little splurge today! I am quite happy with my purchases :D Can't wait to use them!!!



Take care until next time (hopefully that wouldn't be too far away).




4 comments:

  1. Which WW did you get these in? The one in gulf only had the bar like glitters I didn't see the hexes anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! i guess i should have mentioned that!! *lazy blogger* lol....the one on Frederick Street! the branch that is closer to Queen Street..i cant remember how many more there were! i dont know if the branch on queen street would have any, you could probably check there to! there were two other types of sequins but i didnt want those..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! I am dying to get my hands on some microbeads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen them around after i bought them last year tho.....some tend to bleed tho....

    ReplyDelete