Hi everyone!
Bellezza Bee and her blogger friends have started this challenge and I thought that I would try and keep up! They have decided to do it every other day rather than every single day. In spite of that, I am sure that I may not be able to keep up but I will try! If I do miss days in between, I will continue from what ever day they have reached.
For anyone else who might be interested in joining in on the fun, here is the list! I hope you join, if you do, let me know so I can view what you have done :D
Today is Day 1, so that means Black&White.
Here is what I did. Please don't mind the messy nails :/ . Now, I know that some of the stars look pink, but they are in fact white with an iridescence finish.
What I used:
1) White - Jordana
2) Moon and Stars found in various stores locally, these were randomly placed.
3) Kleancolor in "calcium" - This was used b/c the top coats I have are either tinted blue or very thick.
What do you think? Do you like what I have done for Day 1's challenge??
3) Kleancolor in "calcium" - This was used b/c the top coats I have are either tinted blue or very thick.
What do you think? Do you like what I have done for Day 1's challenge??



No comments:
Post a Comment