Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Michael Todd True Organics Products :D (Not a review)

Hello fellow bloggers!

So, I ordered Michael Todd Products a couple of weeks ago and I finally received them! Whoo Hoo!! Can't wait to see how it works for me!

The first time I heard about this product was from watching a YouTube guru, stillGLAMORUS video on her 'Holy Grail Skin Care Products'.  Ever since then, I have been wanting to try them. I liked the fact that it was charcoal based and thats one of the main reasons for wanting them. And after seeing many other reviews and videos, I finally decided to purchase these bad boys. I actually would have bought it sooner but I don't usually buy things online for myself cause if I do want something, I have to ask someone to order for me. 

As usual, before ordering I always do some research (always do your research!!). And that I did. I saw some reviews where people said it broke them out, others swear by it and so on. From there, I visited their website. I read even more reviews, I read all the information on each product, I read the directions, I read everything. Doing this really helped me to decide on what I wanted as there are alot to choose from depending on what type of skin you have, whether it be oily, dry, normal, mature, etc. There are even things for body care and men. 

You can get each product separate or in a bundle. You can even purchase the "discovery kit" which are sample sizes. That way you can try it out without spending all that money!

Even though I viewed almost everything on the site, I ended up purchasing it through ebay. It was cheaper on the site but to avoid signing up to purchase it, we bought it on ebay.  Luckily, I was able to get the last one. Maybe one day I'll give in and get me a credit card cause I am seeing something else that I want. LOL. 

As you would see in the pictures, everything came sealed! I was worried about spillage as I saw a few people complained about that.  But that wasn't the case with me, so yayyy! about that.

Something else that people complained about was the scent. To me, it's not bad! It's not something that I would want to sniff on all day long but it's not that bad. I really don't know how to describe the scent, I really don't. They also brought up the color of it, saying that they were worried about it, but I mean, com'on!!! Charcoal IS black afterall! O_o What else would you expect! LOLOLOL >_<

Now, there is one thing that I have not heard people mentioned. Although its organic, at the back it says how much percentage of it is organic. I didn't think about that until I saw that.  For example, in the cleanser it says 70% organic, for the toner it says 95%, and the serum 75%.  For the scrub and the clay, it doesn't say. I didn't take pictures of it, but I will try to and post them below another day.

So now for the pictures :) Enjoy! (Click to enlarge)









 


 

(I didnt take a pic but the toner is a clear liquid).





Have you tried these products at all? If so, what do you think about them? Leave a comment below.

Much Love,

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment