Heyyyy!
So I saw these beautiful bags in Wonderful World and immediately wanted all of them! But when I saw the cost of it, I was like O_O I still wanted one though so I looked at all they had and settled on two that I liked best. I decided then I would ask my friend to help me pick between the two. The first bag was bigger (of course pricier) with a beautiful peacock design. And the other, was more beach/sea themed. As you would see below I chose the second bag. I wanted it for the beach anyway, so why not!!
After my previous mani (beach nails), I figured maybe I can use the design as inspiration for nail art.
After my previous mani (beach nails), I figured maybe I can use the design as inspiration for nail art.
Never again will I be attempting these...lol...it turned out pretty okay, but it was so time consuming. I dunno what I would have done without the stamping plates that I had too, cause it just so happened that 1 of the 5 plates that I owned, had a seahorse design. I also used a Zebra design for the coral and a star shaped flower design (?? you know what I mean, right? O_o) to help me shape the starfish.
Anyways, enough yapping away. Tell me in the comment section what you think about it. It is my first attempt at trying a design on my own (without copying off of another mani, I hope I make sense).
Anyways, enough yapping away. Tell me in the comment section what you think about it. It is my first attempt at trying a design on my own (without copying off of another mani, I hope I make sense).
| The crisscrossed piece hanging above the seahorse is part of the handles of the bag. |
Take care
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment