Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beach Nails


I saw the amazing nail art YouTuber "elleandish // Janelle" do these Beach Nails and I fell inlove instantly...so, I decided to give it a go and tried to recreate it, using of course, what I had on hand! 

BTW - I forgot that in her design the ring finger was in "all sand", so all my fingers are basically the same.. but still loving it.... I'm so proud ^_^



Lots of pics below but keep scrolling to see what I used.







 
 

(I know! I know! I over did it with the pics...lolol)



 WHAT I USED:


 Basic White.

 
Because I didnt have a sandy beige color......I used Unicorn, topped with Angel Wings.

  
Light Blue


 Medium Blue (Darker than ur first shade)


Sponge (Makeup sponges dont work for me)


 I didnt have anything alcohal based to spritz with so I opt for hand sanitizer and a handy-dandy toothbrush.

 
A tiny cup with some bottle room temperature water.

And of course some studs and pearls (use whatever you have....even draw it on with nailpolish!)

And topped off with some Seche Vite!


I hope you try this design cause its really awesome. If you do try it, tag me on instagram so I can see your work of art :D

Much Love, 

Z

*************************************************************

PS:  In case you are wondering, these are not my real nails...they are fake nails as my nails tend to break very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment