Heyyyyy!!
Just wanted to share my little haul with you guys. I haven't used anything yet but am looking forward to!
I purchased everything from a FB page called J's Fashions. Service was excellent and they really made my day with all the free gifts!! :D
(Click the pictures to enlarge)
I purchased everything from a FB page called J's Fashions. Service was excellent and they really made my day with all the free gifts!! :D
(Click the pictures to enlarge)
These are the items I purchased:
And these are the free gifts!!!:
Fimo Sticks arent as I thought they were....
I thought it was going to be a very hard material, but its almost rubber like and very easy to cut yourself once you take your time. I used a razor blade to cut mine (couldn't wait to try and cut it myself) and it worked perfectly. However, a sturdier blade is something I would suggest instead of the razor blade.
Anyways, what do you think of my little splurge??
Anyways, what do you think of my little splurge??
XOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment