Hello everyone!!
I promised you a post, so here I am today to share this DIY that I finally completed!
I promised you a post, so here I am today to share this DIY that I finally completed!
I started this Sunburst Mirror some time ago, which I never completed until yesterday! The picture below is one that I posted on my Instagram account on December 22, 2013.
This picture is alot better! Obviously, its not perfect, but I learned from my mistakes and hopefully, next time I'll do better!!:
As you can see, here I spray painted it gold:
| Taken outdoors in a shaded spot |
| Under the evening sun. |
I also spray painted my fingers gold! O_o Sexy, right?? LOL:
Here I added the mirror. I also spray painted the frame of the mirror. I hadnt planned on using the frame but the mirror by itself was too small to cover the circle piece you would have seen in the previous pictures. If anyone in Trinidad knows where I can purchase circle mirrors for cheap, lemme know, please and thank you! :D
Also, I added some glitter which made it just look soooo beautiful. Wish I could have captured it in the photos:
Also, I added some glitter which made it just look soooo beautiful. Wish I could have captured it in the photos:
What do you think of my work of art? Comment below and let me know!!
Much Love,
Z...
PS: It fell while I was trying to hang it back up and one of the spikes broke, but its and easy fix! So no worries...
No comments:
Post a Comment