Sawubona!
{Now you know how to greet people in Zulu!}
So today I tried to do a anchor design! I decided to do this because on Friday I did a little shopping spree and I bought 2 stripper nail art polishes....it was only $10 a bottle!! Maybe in another post i will tell you all the items i bought....
I have only bought one stripper before and i did not like how it worked but these were just so easy to control - and cheaper too!! I think I will def. buy more as long as the dont raise the price of it.
I thought it looked pretty okay :) It was a little messy (I was cooking at the same time) lol but that's okay...in time I will learn to neaten things up....for example, today I learnt that acetone works well with the angle brush rather than normal nail remover for clean up. I used the nail remover the first time I tried that method of clean up and it just didn't work and I wondered why it didn't work for me....now I know!! I will practice to neaten up my nail now that I know this!!
Lucky for me I took these pictures before I put the top coat....the top coat made the colors bleed :( now it just looks really extra messy!!! I figured it was because it was thick and that that was the problem. The other top coat I have, which is new, has a blue tint to it which affects the colors...
![]() |
| I love love love this combo! |
![]() |
| I think I did a fine job at doing my anchor!!! What are your thoughts? |
I think my design looks different than others I have seen online...so I am quite happy with it :D











No comments:
Post a Comment