Welcome to my (very first) blog! :)
I am totally lost and it took me so long to figure out how to reach this far! lolz
I am totally lost and it took me so long to figure out how to reach this far! lolz
I decided to start this blog, so that I will be motivated to do more nail art, which I am new to! I hope to post more on nail art and not so much on "swatches", unless of course, I am totally in love with the nail polish ;)
Although I started this blog because of nail art, I am not limiting it to just that! I hope to share more of my life with you, like my photography for example!!!
If you have any tips or tricks for this newbie, please feel free to let me know! :)
If you have any tips or tricks for this newbie, please feel free to let me know! :)
Me...
No comments:
Post a Comment